According to Regulations on information disclosure by issuers of securities proved by the order of Federal service on financial markets of October, 10, 2006, № 06-117/pz-n, the issuers are obliged in strictly target dates to publish operatively:
- disclosure of information on every stage of paper issue procedure;
- data on affiliated persons of joint-stock company;
- the annual account of joint-stock company;
- the annual report of joint-stock company.
Action of the specified Regulations covers all issuers as well as foreign issuers, including the international financial organizations, placing and/or circulating the securities in the Russian Federation.
The open joint-stock company as well as closed joint-stock company, which has carried out (is carrying out) public placing of bonds or other securities besides the foregoing information are obliged:
- to submit quarterly reports of a company to the authorized bodies;
- to place on a site the charter and other internal documents of joint-stock company regulating the activity of its bodies;
- to report on the data which can materially effect on cost of their securities.
Duty on information disclosure according to item 8.1.2 of Regulations N 06-117/pz-n of Federal service on the financial markets arises:
- for the open joint-stock companies - from the date of state registration of open joint-stock company;
- for the closed joint-stock companies - from the date following the date of state registration of issue (additional issue) of bonds or other securities of the closed joint-stock company placed by an open subscription (public offering).
Within the limits of the agreement with your company the International Legal Corporation "DIGESTA" can accept the following commitments:
- professional consultation and assistance in preparation of quarterly reports, information on material facts, drawing up the lists of affiliated persons and reports which can materially effect on cost of your securities.
This service is carried out on terms of a quarterly user\'s payment or single consultations. You are welcome to address us by phones: +7 (812) 336-36-38, +7 (495) 781-60-54, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.