The institute of intellectual property is traditionally considered by lawyers as the one belonging to civil-law institutes, part IV of Civil Code of the Russian Federation played an important role in this, however with the known reservation that the specified institute is of complex character in many respects. The institute of intellectual property is of great importance because it gives the opportunity to work out and introduce new technologies, and, accordingly, to have an additional benefit and possibility of individualization of goods, works or services, protection in the field of "know-how", etc.
Actuality of the institute of intellectual property grows day by day, and with rapid development of computer techniques and technologies, an interest in the specified institute increases as well. Therefore, to have the possibility of protection against an unfair competition, and correct alienation of the rights on objects of intellectual property the help of a qualified lawyer is necessary. The legal craft is like a medical practice, i.e. nobody will address the oculist to treat a broken leg, and similarly in the jurisprudence - not every lawyer is an expert just in the field of intellectual property. The staff of the International Legal Corporation consists of highly qualified experts on intellectual property. We are ready to render all kinds of legal services concerning intellectual property.
We render consulting services concerning the author\'s, patent right, trade mark (service mark), selection achievements, know-how technologies etc.
We assist in registration of a trade mark (service mark), draw up a balance of objects of intellectual property.
We make agreements on alienation/transfer of exclusive right (including author\'s agreements for the order, license agreements etc.).
We will be glad to be useful for you.
The international legal services include:
- Minimization of the risks connected with drawing up of international contracts and application of the international legal norms by carrying out legal analysis and business investigation (Due Diligence).
- Drawing up business plans (expert conclusions) and search of reliable business partners (International Business Development).
- Assistance in the establishment of contacts with commercial and industrial chambers in different countries.
- Contract study for the Customer.
- Precontractual negotiations.
- Work on the analysis of reliability of the chosen partner-counterpart.
- Support of the contract at all stages of its realization.
- Representation and protection of interests of the Customer in more than 25 countries of the world.
- Search of variants of extrajudicial settlement of disputes by achievement of settlement.
- Representation of interests in the international institutional arbitration and arbitration ad hoc.
- Search for the international arbitrators.
- Registration of legal persons abroad and in offshore zones.
- Assistance in setting up and registration of legal entity with foreign investments.
- Obtaining extracts from trading registers.
Rendering Intellectual property services proceeds with the assistance of the Expert Council of our Corporation.