From the 1st September, 2014 it is necessary to bring the Certificate of Incorporation and the name of legal entities in the line with chapter 4 of the Part 1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation as amended in the Federal law dated May 05th, 2014 #99-FZ.
From the 1st of September 2014 amendments to the Civil Code of the Russian Federation concerning status of legal entities came into force, specifically the main part of regulations of the Federal Law dated May 05th, 2014 #99-FZ “About amendments in the chapter 4 of the Part 1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and about invalidation of particular regulations of legislative acts of the Russian Federation”
- Joint stock companies are divided into public and nonpublic;
- Joint stock companies are obliged to surrender the register of shareholders to the accredited center;
- It is necessary to bring charters of economic societies (joint stock companies and limited liability companies) in the line with the federal law.
International Legal Corporation “DIGESTA” can support you providing all necessary services for registration of legal entities, according to recent amendments in legislation.
- Corporate reconstruction of CJSC to LLC (terms: 3-4 months, cost: starting from 40 000 rubles)
- Re-registration of CJSC to public or nonpublic Company and bringing the Certificate of Incorporation in the line with the current legislation.
- Re-registration of LLC - bringing the Certificate of Incorporation in the line with the current legislation (terms: up to 1 month, cost: starting from 10 000 rubles).
- Development and preparation of the package of documents;
- Payment of the state duty;
- Filing and obtaining of the documents in tax authority.
For detailed information please contact the Corporation or look through correspondent services.